Updates

Reaction score
This update has been on the app since day one. Opinions wanted, update good bad anyone have issues.
60311f9281e4e1ce60849990914b875f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

1.3.5 was released on 12/22. It includes some important battery updates. You can read more about it in the release notes.

I was going to but I keep reading bad stuff about some updates, was just wondering if this one was a problem for anyone

Reactions: jointeffort
I had an issue when I updated my firmware but I was able to resolve it. The problem was that during the update the firmware froze, somewhere in the forty percentile range and finally I got a firmware update failed message.

I knew I still needed to update the firmware but after that the DJI app wasn't showing me the firmware update. I tried restarting the app, sprung my iPad but nothing was working. After finally figuring out I couldn't unzip the bin on the SD card and install it that way (only for pro and advanced), I figured it out.

What I had to do was to uninstall the DJI Go app and then reinstall it. Now my software saw the firmware updates again and I started the update process over again. I had to do the update process three times before I had a successful firmware update.

Updated with no issues

Well if you have been reading one would see all the issues people are having :)
Most people are not experiencing issues. The posts you see in this forum represent a very small group of Phantom owners.

How can you say a few percentage of owners are having issues .. ok then do a search my friend !!

No worries. I'm not trying to fight with you either. I'm only pointing out that the messages posted online represent a very small percentage of Phantom owners. Those who aren't having problems are not hurrying to online communities to share their good stories.

I will say there is a reason for most updates. In the form of bugs that we don't know about. Sure update may have a bug too. Which of the two evils is the question. Known bugs? Or unknown bugs? I say ignorance is bliss :)

Reactions: jointeffort
Why does everyone have to chime in? Ignorance no .there is no cure for studip replies I just had a very very simple question that's all .so yeah ignorance on your part have a nice afternoon :)

I was going to but I keep reading bad stuff about some updates, was just wondering if this one was a problem for anyone

No issues for me.

Why does everyone have to chime in? Ignorance no .there is no cure for studip replies I just had a very very simple question that's all .so yeah ignorance on your part have a nice afternoon :)
Did you yourself have a bad experience you could share when you updated. Mark!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl