Updates

Reaction score
Hey guys. Don't think I will ever change from the Phantom range. But I just feel like they being left behind with the new features of the new Mavic air and Mavic 2 ranges. Any idea if DJI will update the software in order for it to do A Pass ect...?????

Hey guys. Don't think I will ever change from the Phantom range. But I just feel like they being left behind with the new features of the new Mavic air and Mavic 2 ranges. Any idea if DJI will update the software in order for it to do A Pass ect...?????
Me dedicated to my phantoms to but more features Um more to go wrong, :) just my 2 cents,,if anything my next will be the p4p and that's about as complex as I want to get,,brains getting on and don't want to confuse myself anymore,,,still learning what I got

Me dedicated to my phantoms to but more features Um more to go wrong, :) just my 2 cents,,if anything my next will be the p4p and that's about as complex as I want to get,,brains getting on and don't want to confuse myself anymore,,,still learning what I got
I’m with you, not interested in more features that I’ll use just the once. I’ve gotten back into freestyle drones which keep me on my toes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl