Updates to PfCO renewal - Question UK.

Reaction score
I got my PfCO last February and sadly have not done a single official flight because of the lockdown and have in fact branched out away from using the drone commercially. So now I'm about to renew it and looking to get airborne this year but on renewing, I notice that there are some changes that have taken place. I've been unable to find a place that has all the relevant info that has happened regards the PfCO as it's been drowned out by the new rules. I think I'd rather keep the PfCO going, so if anyone has a concise list of what has changed regards the PfCO side of things, I'd be extremely grateful. The company I qualified with have been less that helpful and have not responded to a bunch of emails I've sent them.,

I got my PfCO last February and sadly have not done a single official flight because of the lockdown and have in fact branched out away from using the drone commercially. So now I'm about to renew it and looking to get airborne this year but on renewing, I notice that there are some changes that have taken place. I've been unable to find a place that has all the relevant info that has happened regards the PfCO as it's been drowned out by the new rules. I think I'd rather keep the PfCO going, so if anyone has a concise list of what has changed regards the PfCO side of things, I'd be extremely grateful. The company I qualified with have been less that helpful and have not responded to a bunch of emails I've sent them.,
So long as your PFCO hasn't lapsed, then you can still apply for renewal. If you still intend to fly under your PFCO then not a whole great deal has changed. However, they now call it an 'operational authorisation' to bring it more in line with the new regs. If you scroll down this article there is some more info Drone Regulations Guide | COPTRZ | Full guide to new UK drone laws, but also check out the CAA website. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4