Updated firmware

Reaction score
I have 3 phantom 3 standards..1 new 1 used And one refurbished..Well after latest upgrade two are out of service because can't go more than 90 feet..used one did for a day then next day nope.Same with refurbished one uninstall reinstall firmware reinstall ,even went back to old firmware and still same.Don't even say stupid stuff like unlock it in my account because they worked after upgrade then stopped.And why is new one still working or should I say when will I wake up and that not work.Called Dji they said would look at the two not working.The refurbished one I bought from them..How long to wait for them to fix the upgrade problem.All three flew perfect until upgrade.I have 3 because I use them for searching for lost dog's.Trying to promote the good used for drones..Wouldn't want to rely on Dji to save me when they are good for a hundred feet..Search and RESCUE not interested until I can show up consistently with working drone..So sick of making excuses for why it wouldn't work day after day..Maybe Dji isn't the best choice for reliability in search and rescue..Just promote it as a toy and nothing else for now..

All three flew perfect until upgrade.
I guess the obvious question is why did you update perfect drones? jk.

Did you already do the steps to remove the limits that the firmware notes said and lots of threads here?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl