Update your P4P "data"

Reaction score
I am having problems with this... When I remove the cable from between my tablet and the aircraft, and plug into my aircraft, it puts a screen up how to connect (which is actually what I did and nothing happens!) any ideas please of how to do this? When I connect to Dji Assistant on my PC, no update seems to be available, so I do not understand why this keeps on coming up on screen.

Attachments

• DSC_0452.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 453
Same issue I had last night. iOS? If so, you have to use the same device (iPad, phone, etc.) and make sure your controller is connected as if you are going to fly and the bird on. After you get the update data message, click update now. Then you will get the how to connect box. Unplug the device from your controller, plug into the bird, and the start upload should come up and download. Remember to be connected to WiFi or cell. Hopefully, that helps. Good luck.

Reactions: Nowelly
Same issue I had last night. iOS? If so, you have to use the same device (iPad, phone, etc.) and make sure your controller is connected as if you are going to fly and the bird on. After you get the update data message, click update now. Then you will get the how to connect box. Unplug the device from your controller, plug into the bird, and the start upload should come up and download. Remember to be connected to WiFi or cell. Hopefully, that helps. Good luck.
Nope, not iOS, Android

But thanks for your comments... It could be that I am disconnecting before I should (i.e. disconnecting controller to tablet, connecting controller to drone and THEN hitting "update now", which certainly doesn't work)

Leave RC on, plug the AC to the tablet or phone that is online. It should prompt you when the ac links.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic