Update stuck at 99%

Does DJI GO show the remote controller firmware version in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO? If so, what do you see there?

No, open app as if you are going to fly. Turn rc and ac on. Top left corner where it say connect, ok to fly, not connected etc. click that and then top line that say normal, click arrow to the right. Should give you option to update

Bingo @Yooper! RC updated as per your post! Video feed and RC status light is normal.

But just before I tried Yooper suggestion, I connected the AC to DJI Asst 2. It did about a 30-45 second update (maybe that last 1% it was stuck on from the Go update?!?

I only charged 1 batt before the update and burned 1/2 of it trying to update. Storm is on the way, so test flight will have to wait another day

I restarted AC, controller, and Go again. Now I have AC version 01.04.0602 .

But still no video feed in Go or Litchi. The HD bars are flashing from full to none in Go and 100% to 0% in Litchi
I had the same problem. I was told to link the RC again. Haven't tried it yet. Trying to get some confirmation on that.

For me it was stuck at 99% for like 10 mins then it said to unplug and plug in the cable. I did that but nothing happened it was stuck at 99% but then I restarted the remote and the drone and it then said update complete.

If your drone is working never update

I am never a first adopter, but I have done every DJI update since Naza was the "in" thing. This was my first issue, and it was resolved in a hour thanks to help here. FAA Part 107 regs, along with my insurance, require me to be on the latest firmware and software. Pretending updates do not exist are not an option for commercial pilots

Same thing happened to me last week when my P4Pro arrived. I updated, hung up at 99%, shut down then powered back up and install said "complete". But alas! I had no video signal. I tried everything. Nothing worked. I came back the next day remembering that when I first powered up, I had great video. Now I couldn't even get into the camera menu. AND, because of that...I deleted the DJI GO 4 APP from my iPad, re- downloaded it and re-installed it. Now I have video again.

Mine had the same, stopped at 99% so I powered off, restarted, then it updated the controller and all was well!
I also had my update stop at 99%. I pulled the plug and restarted and all was updated. I have had that problem with my updates to my Sony cameras as well. They get hung up when they are done and never tell you that the update was successful.

I am doing the latest update for my P4P through Go4. It cycled through as most other updates, but it has been stuck at 99% for 30 minutes.

What to do?
You have to unplug the cable from the drone back into your controller. Then it will show 100%. There is a dialog box that tells you to do so.

I too saw the 99%, it paused a moment, the AC rebooted, the I saw a quick notice, something else was being updated. This took only a couple of seconds, then there was a beep that seemed to come from the controller. It then reboot and completed the update. I could swear the message said programming battery or setting like that.
The other thing, during the AC update, the contoller light blinked furiously until the update was complete. Then it wanted to update the controller, after disconnecting AC and connecting the controller to the tablet, it began updating, when i clicked the update button with the AC still on of course.
Afterwards all seems fine.
BQ

If your drone is working never update

So true! DJI software is not intuitive. Had I not read this thread, I was going to own a brick. Stuck at 99%, and then video feed was all screwed up. Nowhere does it say anything about updating the controller or how to go about it.
Curt

It happens to me too. But, after I unhook and start up the drone, all is good. Still don't like it. I sit there like 30 minutes waiting.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl