Update stuck at 99%

Reaction score
I am doing the latest update for my P4P through Go4. It cycled through as most other updates, but it has been stuck at 99% for 30 minutes.

What to do?

Restart your P4P and check the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO to verify the firmware installed.

Mine had the same, stopped at 99% so I powered off, restarted, then it updated the controller and all was well!

Which version do you see if you connect your Phantom to your computer and start the DJI Assistant 2 application?

I restarted AC, controller, and Go again. Now I have AC version 01.04.0602 .

But still no video feed in Go or Litchi. The HD bars are flashing from full to none in Go and 100% to 0% in Litchi

Good!

Did you update the remote controller firmware?

If DJI GO is not prompting you to install the update, then connect your remote controller to your computer via a micro USB cable and update it with the DJI Assistant 2 application.

The DJI Assistant 2 application will not prompt you to update. It'll show you the current version of the firmware that's installed on the remote controller and allow you to upgrade it if a newer version is available.

Where it says normal on the DJI app. Hit the arrow to the right and it will prompt you to update

Got a screenshot?

The status light on my RC is also flashing very quickly red/green when the AC is on
3acbeb4b97d50f30844ff607e994fc37.jpg
70d1476d0b73512b095be9ba4a26a596.jpg

I found that the easiest way to update firmware is on the dji 4 app. Click the status bar which is saying no image, no connection etc. the first line should say normal. There click the arrow and should prompt you to update rc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl