Update NFZ is required?

Update success ,turn all on,when prompt shows onscreen hit update,with all still on ,remove usb and stick it in usb on drone,(might need OTG adapter,makes mini to mini usb)update loads.not know why this work now but did email dji on this issue,NEC MINIT it works ,hope this help some of you having this annoying prompt,
Screenshot_20180405-085209.jpg
Screenshot_20180405-085703.jpg

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Update success ,turn all on,when prompt shows onscreen hit update,with all still on ,remove usb and stick it in usb on drone,(might need OTG adapter,makes mini to mini usb)update loads.not know why this work now but did email dji on this issue,NEC MINIT it works ,hope this help some of you having this annoying prompt,View attachment 97208 View attachment 97207
In the past, whenever you followed this procedure for GO 4 prompted aircraft FW updates through GO 4, as soon as you removed the USB cable from the RC to connect it to the aircraft instead, and did so, GO 4 would notify you that the RC was now disconnected, and nothing else would happen, even though the aircraft and the iPad were now directly connected through the cable connection. Hopefully, that has been fixed, so this procedure can now work. I'll be testing it later today. I'm optimistic, based upon your post. :cool:

Yes was surprised myself it worked,had test flight and had no prompt come up (yay),,,,just to make me top post bit clearer,here how I did it,,turn all on , when onscreen prompt show unplug usb from remote and plug into drone, then click update and it's away........and turn off wifi......

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GadgetGuy
I'm always away from WiFi when I power on my FPV device to fly, so I don't get that prompt then. The only time I get it is when I load GO and I am connected to WiFi.

P3A, DJI GO for products before 4, but it prompts the same thing.

Yea that's fine if you have a tablet. Never works for us Pro+ people that have the monitor built in. Says downloading at 0% until the battery dies. Never does anything!!!! DJI should read these forums and see they have a problem. Either get rid of the update or fix the problem.

Reactions: Cellblock776
Yea that's fine if you have a tablet. Never works for us Pro+ people that have the monitor built in. Says downloading at 0% until the battery dies. Never does anything!!!! DJI should read these forums and see they have a problem. Either get rid of the update or fix the problem.
IMHO, the Pro+ RC is the real problem. It's always been a buggy device, and its integrated Android based tablet requires a custom Android version of the GO 4 app. Easily replaceable with a P4P standard RC ($319) with a much larger tablet that can run either iOS or the standard Android GO 4 app without such bugginess. :cool:

IMHO, the Pro+ RC is the real problem. It's always been a buggy device, and its integrated Android based tablet requires a custom Android version of the GO 4 app. Easily replaceable with a P4P standard RC ($319) with a much larger tablet that can run either iOS or the standard Android GO 4 app without such bugginess. :cool:
After spending nearly $2000.00 on the Pro+ I should be able to update any new updates that come along without spending $300 more for a remote. If tablets grew on trees that might be ok but any tablet nowadays costs another $1000 at best.
The Phantom 4 Pro+ is an amazing drone, paying $1300 to $2000 just to upgrade a fly safe database is crazy. That's why I said if DJI runs these forums, they should look into this because if I'm not mistaken I'm not the ONLY ONE having problems with this update.

After spending nearly $2000.00 on the Pro+ I should be able to update any new updates that come along without spending $300 more for a remote. If tablets grew on trees that might be ok but any tablet nowadays costs another $1000 at best.
The Phantom 4 Pro+ is an amazing drone, paying $1300 to $2000 just to upgrade a fly safe database is crazy. That's why I said if DJI runs these forums, they should look into this because if I'm not mistaken I'm not the ONLY ONE having problems with this update.
Just trying to help and be pragmatic. New 9.7" iPads are now $299, and need not be dedicated to the P4P. FYI: DJI does not run this forum. We are all users like yourself, just trying to help each other. :cool:

Reactions: AndrewCCM
If you load the most stable '509" version of firmware, the "NFZ update required" was not even part of that firmware ... so no issues like this :) to deal with.

Reactions: EPT160

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94