Update NFZ is required?

Reaction score
Haven't flown for about a month so I just turned on my P4P to see if there's an update through the DJI assistant 2, and it came up saying that it needs to update the no fly zone database first.

Do I have to do it before updating firmware? Should I?

Thanks John

Reactions: SurfingTech
I've been tapping 'ignore' on mine for a long time now... my p3p flies just fine.

BTW, if I were you I wouldn't be in a hurry to update the FW either...

Oh OK. People are saying they're having no issues with the new firmware so I thought I'd update

Well, if you've done the research already and are satisfied it won't ground you somehow...

Still, if it was flying fine before I'd fly it first.

At least go into Settings -> About and make note of the current versions of all your FW and GO

I keep getting the prompt to update the NFZ Database. When I try to update, either with WiFi or Assistant 2, I'm told everything is up-to-date. So, I hit IGNORE as well.

Haven't flown for about a month so I just turned on my P4P to see if there's an update through the DJI assistant 2, and it came up saying that it needs to update the no fly zone database first.

I finally got tired of hitting "Ignore", so I hit "Update" and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Nothing. Hit "update" again but nothing. No messages, just nothing. So now I'm back to ignoring it.

I finally got tired of hitting "Ignore", so I hit "Update" and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Nothing. Hit "update" again but nothing. No messages, just nothing. So now I'm back to ignoring it.

Well...FWIW, I've not gotten the 'NFZ Update Required' box the last three or four times I've powered up...

Yip same down here,tried to update it ,getting sick of it coming up,its like the new home screen they talk about,still the same but now mine starts upside down,come on dji,sort it out,, and yes hitting update does nothing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1