Update 1.0411 blurry video fix

Do the batteries need to be updated with this firmware update? I did it to the P4 but there was no mention of batteries but there also wasn't with the last update and come to find out, they also required an update. Thanks.
If you had the previous update and updated all the batteries, then no this update does not contain any batteries update for you.

If you have upgraded directly to this and skipped the last, then yes the batteries will be updated.

What was DJI really doing, after 410 update all my pictures set on single shot was one good one and a blurry exact copy. This seems to be a test of some sort and we where the testers.

What was DJI really doing, after 410 update all my pictures set on single shot was one good one and a blurry exact copy. This seems to be a test of some sort and we where the testers.

You're getting two files on the card for every shot when in single shot mode? I tested this morning with 1.1.411 and that does not happen for me (4:3 JPG).

Are the two images the same resolution? Or are you doing Raw+JPG? In that mode you should get 2 files on the card per single shot.

Last edited:
I've been sitting in front of my iPad Air 2 punching the "continue" button over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

All it does is flash and continually tell me that the Phantom 4 Upgrade Package is Paused...

I have powered off and on the iPad, reset the app, reset the copter reset the controller...

I had no problem with upgrading to version 1.1.410, but this version version 1.1.411 has serious issues in handling the upgrade process ...

Are DJI's servers down, or is China off-line now?

or, it's a bandwidth problem with too many people tryng to update and they don't have enough server capacity to handle it...

Also, if I click on the link that says Release Notes, all I get is a white page...

All other Internet wi-fi activity to DJI's site including accessing my account works fine through DJI Go App 2.8.3 ..

One of the DJI reps, said that the original 1.1.410 (which has the blurry image) wasn't beta tested because it was only a minor update.

That's just Jim Dandy. DJI thinks it's perfectly acceptable to release untested software. I'm feeling more like a guinea pig every day.

That certainly explains why we had two releases so close together.

I just hope these things don't start falling out of the sky on people's heads because DJI doesn't test their software before giving it to us. That's all we need. Start injuring people on the ground and you will be guaranteed our governments will ban this hobby REALLY fast. I hope it never happens but it could. Not just dji but all "drone" company's need to test their stuff and make sure this never happens. It would be devastating to us if it did.

I'm curious as to the controls that DJI keeps on their code base. Having worked in software development in a previous life, I have a tough time wrapping my head around how a firmware update to improve one feature can completely break another that is totally unrelated. I suspect that they edit more than they publish in their release notes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20