Up Your Game on April 27th @ 9:30 PM EDT

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Nothing much to see yet, but DJI just posted this page on their website about an announcement on April 27th at 9:30 PM EDT. The Mavic Air 2 perhaps?

1586915268381.png

Must be this...boring,,,what next mavic air 3 then mavic air 4,, same as phantom range lol ;)
Screenshot_20200415-145903_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: MTO
Must be this...boring,,,what next mavic air 3 then mavic air 4,, same as phantom range lol ;)View attachment 118184
Only boring if your not into Mavics. I was hoping to see
a M3 instead of the improved Air but guess we will just have to wait and see on the 27th.

Go ahead and put your order in to Santa now. [emoji318] You know you'll want one. [emoji12]
Photo of Up Your Game seems to depict a Mavic-esk AC with two propellers being shown in the top left and right portions of the photo. 4 green lights could possibly represent a battery; what’s interesting is that the configuration of them resembles a diamond-like pattern. Interesting. Guess we’ll have to wait and see!

They may be ready to announce Air 2, but it will be interesting to see how soon it ships, given the shut downs around the world. I wonder if it will have remote ID integrated.
You really want to read about it look in this

You are referring to upping his game correct as your post
doest look right.?
Lol yes I replyed but deleted it,I was confused and thought he refer to me since he never replys to me,,I did take this the wrong way only due to wording ,,yes I want a mavic ,they are boring cause I ain't got one,,only due to our country's top dollar, most things out of reach these days

Lol yes I replyed but deleted it,I was confused and thought he refer to me since he never replys to me,,I did take this the wrong way only due to wording ,,yes I want a mavic ,they are boring cause I ain't got one,,only due to our country's top dollar, most things out of reach these days
Skip the mini ian,you at least need a pro to go fishing. The others just take pictures and that's not my hobby, fishing is. And the pictures that go with it. ?

Took 3 tries to get this to post. Delete?

Since we know about it here's couple pics,,these came up on simple Google search
Screenshot_20200417-214323_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200417-214255_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200417-214154_Chrome.jpg

mavicair2-01-704x600.jpg

mavicair2-06-800x349.jpg

mavicair2-07-360x600.jpg

EVxNEuFVAAEBCrN.jpg

Lol we forgot right hand side
I'm quite surprised how solid it looks and strange how front arms are different position than the rear,I suppose that a balance thing
Screenshot_20200417-221213_Chrome.jpg

I'm quite surprised how solid it looks and strange how front arms are different position than the rear
Never seen a Mavic? ;)

This looks a lot like the Mavic 2 design.

Reactions: Weston Ney
Never seen a Mavic? ;)

This looks a lot like the Mavic 2 design.
I was thinking the same thing, it appears to be an updated Mavic 2 that includes OcuSync2, but with a new camera and remote, that uses the Fly app. That's an interesting positioning ploy. I wonder if the camera will do 4K@60FPS, given the new processor to handle the 48mp sensor.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers