Unwanted Fish eye effect

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been done before. I have suddenly noticed that all of my P4P videos and photograhs are npw curved in a fish eye effect. This is a new problem I have never noticed before.

Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone tell me if I can adjust my camera settings to remove this effect.

Many thanks in advance.

I have suddenly noticed that all of my P4P videos and photographs are npw curved in a fish eye effect. This is a new problem I have never noticed before.
Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone tell me if I can adjust my camera settings to remove this effect.
I haven't heard of anything like that and there's no setting that would affect it.
Can you post an example?

Thanks for having a look at this for me,
I have posted a couple of pices on here, if you look at the lines around the edges you can see that there is a definite fish eye effect
DJI_0005.JPG
DJI_0007.JPG

I have posted a couple of pices on here, if you look at the lines around the edges you can see that there is a definite fish eye effect
I can't see what you mean.
The feature of fisheye lenses is that they curve all straight lines except those that pass through the centre of the image.
All I can see is straight lines.

It seems that the vertical lines towards the edge of the picture seem to be at an angle?

Does it look alright to you?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl