Unusable video trasmission to phone

Reaction score
Hey, I've been flying a Phantom 4 for almost a year now and the transmission to my iPhone 6 has always been unstable but here recently its gotten completely unsuitable for flying while trying to capture decent video however the video on my SD card is perfectly fine while the stuff on my DJI Go app is full of green and purple as well as the fpv on my phone screen. Yes, I have installed and reinstalled the latest firmware using the DJI assistant 2 as well as reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app on my phone, using new cables, and changing things in my settings and this even happens while out in the middle of a wide open field in the middle of nowhere as well as in Desto and Cedar Hill, TX What should i do about this problem?

A couple of suggestions:
Make sure you have no other apps running in the background when use the GO4 app.
I always have at least 5GB of available storage on the device (iOS). The latest app update for some reason needs a lot more 'space' to keep running.
Go into transmission settings and select 'custom' and pick a spare channel free from interference.
Turn down the transmission rate to 4 Mbps.
Antenna orientation and height are important especially when anywhere around trees.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl