unstable

Reaction score
My PH4P is giving unstable shots. there is a distinct wobble or vibration jiggle in nearly every shot i do unless I'm not moving. Can I tell you this sucks since I use the rig for work as a film maker and am having nothing but problems. The return feed goes green or black or freezes, now the shots are unstable and DJI claims there is nothing wrong. I'm not stupid, have my license and have been flying for over 4 years. Is anyone having the same issues and what have you done for it. I am also getting a slow card warning and the shots stop recording even though I am using a high speed pro card.. WTF

I assume you have reinstalled all the firmware updates both RC and AC, done the gimbal calibration, using the latest version of DJI Go4.

What device are you using, which tablet ? Which cable are you using.

Does the return feed problem occur in both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz modes

What sort of environment are you filming in metro or rural ? Whats sort of distances out/back

What antennas are you using, stock or modified ?

Have you tried other SD cards, could the pro card be a under performing clone ?

I hate to state the obvious but have you removed ALL the packaging from your drone? I flew with a bit of the packaging unseen stuck behind the gimbal for a month or so before I found it. Felt a right twit, but the difference after it was removed was amazing :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav