Unscientific survey about best "Drone Phone"

Reaction score
Maybe my fellow Droners can help me make a decision here. I will soon buy a new personal phone which I typically use on bright days with my P3. It seems that a high end phone like the Note 4 I am replacing has a brighter display than the majority of tablets. Thus I have lately used a Samsung Note 4 when I required the brightness of that screen. Otherwise I use a tablet because of the larger display, as in setting up waypoint missions, etc.

The most recent Note 4 froze once too many times at a critical moment and met Mr. Driveway.
So what is the best phone, price not considered, to do double duty as a drone display also?

Thanks

Maybe my fellow Droners can help me make a decision here. I will soon buy a new personal phone which I typically use on bright days with my P3. It seems that a high end phone like the Note 4 I am replacing has a brighter display than the majority of tablets. Thus I have lately used a Samsung Note 4 when I required the brightness of that screen. Otherwise I use a tablet because of the larger display, as in setting up waypoint missions, etc.

The most recent Note 4 froze once too many times at a critical moment and met Mr. Driveway.
So what is the best phone, price not considered, to do double duty as a drone display also?

Thanks
Rats. I didn't see that "Post a Poll" feature until I hit post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers