Error 944 on Samsung Note 8

Reaction score
I went to Best Buys electronics store to check out the new Samsung Note 8. I logged into my account and downloaded DJI Go 4, but it didn't install! I know it was a display unit, but the phone allowed me to download the Netflix app. I got this error:
I'm still leaning to get this phone, but will Samsung or DJI work on an update to make DJI Go 4 compatible?

Attachments

• 134.JPG
    134.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 540
I went to Best Buys electronics store to check out the new Samsung Note 8. I logged into my account and downloaded DJI Go 4, but it didn't install! I know it was a display unit, but the phone allowed me to download the Netflix app. I got this error:
I'm still leaning to get this phone, but will Samsung or DJI work on an update to make DJI Go 4 compatible?

A few ideas here:- error 944+Google play - Google Search

So the phone is still on display in the store? It may just be a temporary problem or maybe it's just due to too many potential purchasers (like yourself :)) fiddling round with it instore.

Quite a lot of members here report using a Note 8 with their P4s with no problems whilst others have problems. If you're 100% not sure, then go for another device..

Last edited:
A few ideas here:- error 944+Google play - Google Search

So the phone is still on display in the store? It may just be a temporary problem or maybe it's just due to too many potential purchasers (like yourself :)) fiddling round with it instore.

Quite a lot of members here report using a Note 8 with their P4s with no problems whilst others have problems. If you're 100% not sure, then go for another device..
Thanks. I'm referring to Samsung's new Note 8 though. I think Samsung also has a note 8 that's a tablet, but that's different. I'll definitely make a post here once I get to test one out.

Thanks. I'm referring to Samsung's new Note 8 though. I think Samsung also has a note 8 that's a tablet, but that's different. I'll definitely make a post here once I get to test one out.
Ah - sorry! I'm not a great follower of new phone releases and missed the 'new' bit as well.... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20