Unknown Error (Code 139)

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have an error with my P4 RTK SDK...Unknown Error (Code 139), unable to take off, Please contact DJI support.

Has anyone else had this error or know what it is?
Thanks

I see a lot of new error possibilities were added in Ph4. For Ph3, the codes only went up to 46:

Anyway, I highly doubt anyone made such error list for Ph4 RTK. So the only way to possibly find out more (without contacting DJI as the message says) is to look into flight log.

DJI support is easy to deal with if you don't mind waiting. Been helpful to me in the past. Do it.

Hi Guys

I'm having the same error with a Phantom 4RTK /SDK controller. Anyone got a solution for it?
"Unknown Error (Code 139), unable to take off, Please contact DJI support."
Thanks

Hi Guys

I'm having the same error with a Phantom 4RTK /SDK controller. Anyone got a solution for it?
"Unknown Error (Code 139), unable to take off, Please contact DJI support."
Thanks
This issue is related with a faulty geozones upload to the P4RTK. I've emailed the DJi support via the support webpage, they contacted me and sent me a modified DJi Pilot application for android that uploaded another version of the geozones and everything got solved. After I've upgraded to the newest version of the application and things got normal again.

This issue is related with a faulty geozones upload to the P4RTK. I've emailed the DJi support via the support webpage, they contacted me and sent me a modified DJi Pilot application for android that uploaded another version of the geozones and everything got solved. After I've upgraded to the newest version of the application and things got normal again.
Can you please share the modified version of the DJI pilot app. I am having the same error code 139 and cant get it fixed. my email is [email protected]

I also am having this issue could you please send me the modified DJI Pilot App? [email protected]

Este problema está relacionado con una carga de geozonas defectuosa en el P4RTK. Envié un correo electrónico al soporte de DJi a través de la página web de soporte, me contactaron y me enviaron una aplicación DJi Pilot modificada para Android que cargaba otra versión de las geozonas y todo se resolvió. Después de actualizar a la versión más reciente de la aplicación y todo volvió a la normalidad.
Hola, me podrías compartir la aplicación de DJI Pilot modificada, recien se me presento la misma falla, mi correo es [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.