"UniquePhoto.com" ?

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade to a P3P and get some new stuff and came across an online retailer uniquephoto.com.

Something seems off...their prices are all between $200-400 less than anyone. They're selling P3Ps In the $700s and P4s in the $900 no tax free shipping!??

I called and started poking questions and they had NO IDEA about phantoms or quads in general. Couldn't answer why they're packages are so cheap.

Why the second thread with the same question less than 20 minutes after the first one lol never heard of them but newegg has p3p on sale for $599 if your wanting to buy a p3p

Why the second thread with the same question less than 20 minutes after the first one lol never heard of them but newegg has p3p on sale for $599 if your wanting to buy a p3p

Can't figure out how to delete original post. This is a difficult button layout.

Unique Photo is a legit camera retailer in New Jersey. I live near one of their locations and I work near their 2nd location. I've done business with them before. I consider them the B&H of Jersey though nowhere near as big. While they don't have a dedicated drone department, they do have a small display of DJI products. Unfortunately, I think their staff is only knowledgeable with cameras. I was in their store a few months ago, and noticed they had an incredible deal on an OSMO. It was at least $100 off.

Looking to upgrade to a P3P and get some new stuff and came across an online retailer uniquephoto.com.

Something seems off...their prices are all between $200-400 less than anyone. They're selling P3Ps In the $700s and P4s in the $900 no tax free shipping!??

I called and started poking questions and they had NO IDEA about phantoms or quads in general. Couldn't answer why they're packages are so cheap.

By the way $799 for a P3P and $999 for a P4 are not uncommon. Those are the same prices B&H, Adorama, and other retailers like Best Buy are selling them for now.

Spam?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20