Unable to sync any controller with Phantom Vision 2 plus

Reaction score
I could use some help here as I am at my wits end with my P2. For a while I had intermittent synching failures with my drone and controller. Now it has degraded to completely unable to synch at all with any controller. I borrowed a friends controller and still no synchronization. I have also replaced the radio transmitter card and still nothing what so ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure you get the 2.4Ghz controller for the P2 non vision.
If you have had a bad crash, there is a high chance that the receiver board inside the phantom is damaged. Make sure you change the receiver daughter board with a 2.4Ghz receiver and NOT a 5.8ghz.

Yes. Besides what Mako suggested, you also might post your problem in the correct forum. If you own a straight P2, the people over in the P2 forum are more apt to be able to help you than the people in the P2V+ forum who are flying with completely different controllers.

OTOH, if you have a P2V+, describe it as a P2V+ in the OP. It's important to describe what you're flying accurately. For example, describing a P2V+ as a Phantom Vision 2 plus may confuse people.

From your thread title, it appears you have a P2V+. If I was to guess, it sounds like a loose antenna connection and/or a burnt transmitter.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4