Unable to join Network.. HELP!

Reaction score
Phantom 2 Vision +.. I am suddenly "Unable to join Network" with my Iphone6. I've been having other camera communication issues now I can't even get my WiFi connection. I've tried rebinding several times to no avail. Also tried deleting and reloading the App several times. Half the time the Phantom doesn't even show up on my available WiFi screen and when it does and I click on it and it says "Unable to join the Network". First it was denying access to my camera now this. I've gone from bad to worse. At least before I could "fly blind". Now I can't fly at all... HELP!!

Phantom 2 Vision +.. I am suddenly "Unable to join Network" with my Iphone6. I've been having other camera communication issues now I can't even get my WiFi connection. I've tried rebinding several times to no avail. Also tried deleting and reloading the App several times. Half the time the Phantom doesn't even show up on my available WiFi screen and when it does and I click on it and it says "Unable to join the Network". First it was denying access to my camera now this. I've gone from bad to worse. At least before I could "fly blind". Now I can't fly at all... HELP!!

sounds like the wifi module may have failed.

you can still fly without the video feed/app

start video recording with button on camera and then fly.
basically without your app its a phantom 2

I'm having the same problem. I replaced the camera and followed all the binding procedures several times. I was able to join the network twice but then it just started failing. I even turned off all the other routers in the house. Now the phantom doesn't even show up in the wifi list. Help!

I two am having this problem
I changed the wifi module and the extender & as it usually goes I'm worse off. Before all that was wrong was FPV now my wifi won't (join)
Do you have to do anything special after changing the module

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20