Unable to download video content from SD card

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents, maybe something I’m missing. I’m unable to download video content from my micro SD card, to my iPhone via a dedicated lead. I’ve had no problems in the past but more or less over night this has happened. There is a red ! mark when I’ve tried to download. Any idea or something I’ve pushed on my P4P+ controller? I’m able to view on the controller but I’ve been scratching my head for a few days because of this downloading fault.
Please help if you can guys. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Cobraray
Hi ladies and gents, maybe something I’m missing. I’m unable to download video content from my micro SD card, to my iPhone via a dedicated lead. I’ve had no problems in the past but more or less over night this has happened. There is a red ! mark when I’ve tried to download. Any idea or something I’ve pushed on my P4P+ controller? I’m able to view on the controller but I’ve been scratching my head for a few days because of this downloading fault.
Please help if you can guys. Thanks in advance

Hello I’m having the same problem ~ have you been able to fix it?

Reactions: jpbroomfield
Hello I’m having the same problem ~ have you been able to fix it?

Hi, I have found a solution for sure.
Okay I’ll try and make this make sense. Please let me know if I don’t and ask questions if need be.

Okay so the size of video content files in 4K are to high a cache size I believe to transfer. This is of course depending on the Fps. I found if I played around with the 4K fps some of which transfers too the phone via a card read and high fps don’t. Filming in 2.5k is fine and of course the 1080 p is good.
I found if you want to film in 4K with a high rate of fps then you’d be in a better place to transfer that straight over to the Mac [emoji985] or p.c. Then you’re have a better editing platform and visuals of the true footage.

I hope this makes sense.

Reactions: sgsellsvegas

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik