Unable to access

BDH

Reaction score
Need help....When I power up, the controller request my ID & Password - I enter both and I get the following prompt:
"No Internet Connection" All of my other devices connect without any problems.

Need help....When I power up, the controller request my ID & Password - I enter both and I get the following prompt:
"No Internet Connection" All of my other devices connect without any problems.
Do you happen to have a “+” version with a built in screen? If so, several people have noted the same since it was released. Often it has turned out that the wifi was disabled in their controller. Once they accessed settings and enabled wifi, all was normal. Hopefully it’s that simple for you as well.

Yes I have the plus version. How do I access settings since I can't get pass the LogIn Screen?

Yes I have the plus version. How do I access settings since I can't get pass the LogIn Screen?
Great. My guess was correct. Making progress!

I don’t have a “+” version, but I recall reading here in the other similar threads that you swipe down from the top of the screen. The built in screen runs on android, so accessing various settings should be similar to other stand alone android devices if you’re familiar.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a “+” version with a built in screen? If so, several people have noted the same since it was released. Often it has turned out that the wifi was disabled in their controller. Once they accessed settings and enabled wifi, all was normal. Hopefully it’s that simple for you as well.
It worked....thank you so very much....have a pleasant day!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic