Ultrabrite heating issues..

Reaction score
Wow its nice to see them finally released but its a bummer to see them overheating in the winter time on people which kinda leads me to believe they'll be pretty much useless in the summer time or is this something that could possibly be fixed somehow, I preordered in the past but canceled because of the lack of info from DJI on the ETA but I also noticed they jack the price to $999 from $849:(

It needs to be fixed via a firmware update

Oh ok i was thinking thats why they didnt release it along with the High Brightness model several months ago when the weather was warmer
Did you hear that from DJI or just forum chatter?

there was no over heating with the previous firmware, the latest one is causing all the issues

OK thank you , (1) last question you said it was OK before the update was the update mandatory or voluntary ?
They're in stock locally to me but if its guaranteed to be a problem I'll just wait till things are sorted out

It's not a mandatory upgrade, but depending on the build date it might already have the latest firmware and the the DJI Go 4 4.1.18 on it.

I would just wait a while, DJI Go 4 is currently on version 4.2.4 and DJI haven't bothered to make any changes for the CS , we are still using 4.1.18 which is 3 software versions behind.

So the support from them is less than stellar

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
It's not a mandatory upgrade, but depending on the build date it might already have the latest firmware and the the DJI Go 4 4.1.18 on it.

I would just wait a while, DJI Go 4 is currently on version 4.2.4 and DJI haven't bothered to make any changes for the CS , we are still using 4.1.18 which is 3 software versions behind.

So the support from them is less than stellar
Thank you, I'll hold a while then...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures