Ultimate Flight (Android)-waypoint + save/load RELEASED!

I noticed this. Thought perhaps it was just the drone god smiling on my that day. Guess not. However, the icons turn invisible on the screen until the screen is pressed and then they can be seen faintly. Any possibility of making them more opaque so that they can easily be used?

I'm not sure I understand the suggestion. Are you asking that the buttons do not dim down as much as they do or something else? Can you elaborate in more detail?

I'm not sure I understand the suggestion. Are you asking that the buttons do not dim down as much as they do or something else? Can you elaborate in more detail?
Take a look at this screen video between 10 seconds and 36 seconds. The video icon fades away to nothing. As the video on / off is now working I think it should stay on the screen. Fade would be nice but stay on the screen.

DJI Ultimate App - Banked Turns:

Take a look at this screen video between 10 seconds and 36 seconds. The video icon fades away to nothing. As the video on / off is now working I think it should stay on the screen. Fade would be nice but stay on the screen.

DJI Ultimate App - Banked Turns:

Thanks, now I understand. You would like to see the buttons remain on-screen and not fade? In the general settings, you can turn off ghost buttons and the buttons will not fade out.

As you noted; they do return to full bright if you touch the screen but if you prefer they remain all the time there is the setting. If you like them to fade, but not so much, that is not currently available. The buttons are actually still there but the video feed is brighter than what the buttons fade to.

Let me know if that does what you are asking for.

Yup. Thanks. I was not sure why ghost was. Good to know. I like to test things out and show a video buy there is so much being added and I've not had good weather lately (went from 70 F to 6" of snow this week).

Verizon 1.78, open app, click settings wheel, app crashes, click the 3 dots top right, and it says: find my Phantom failed, lol, what is going on here? It is really not funny, **** it

Is there any way I can load an older working version?

On edit, I had to delete the APP, download, it works now

Last edited:
Same issue, works fine after reinstall... Now it's 1.80...

You are definitely on it.

Re: Flytrex profile and Dashware...
I cannot seem to get the Time/Date gauges to work. Is that because the Phantom doesn't know the time/date? I thought maybe it received a DTG from GPS, but I'm unsure of the Phantom GPS unit's level of sophistication. Maybe I need to manually modify the .cvs, but that seems like it would be a royal pain in the...

Your work on this app is fantastic. I appreciate your efforts.

There is a Date/Time column that uses the device's time (the Phantom doesn't know the time).

I've not heard there is an issue with the Date/Time column but if you find there is please let me know and I'll get it corrected.

Be sure you are using the latest version; the older version would not have worked.

There is a Date/Time column that uses the device's time (the Phantom doesn't know the time).

I've not heard there is an issue with the Date/Time column but if you find there is please let me know and I'll get it corrected.

Be sure you are using the latest version; the older version would not have worked.

Perhaps I haven't tried that functionality on the latest. Will try again tonight and let you know if I have an issue still.

You probably need to edit the profile to get the time and date working. To do that you need to open the profile manager and clone the Flytrex profile and then assign the time and date column of the csv to the corresponding one in Dashware.

You probably need to edit the profile to get the time and date working. To do that you need to open the profile manager and clone the Flytrex profile and then assign the time and date column of the csv to the corresponding one in Dashware.

If you need to edit the profile then it is something I need to fix. I want to have full compatibility so let me know if you find that you need to edit anything.

Reactions: DevildogSoldier
What am I missing. I cant get a Go button like the videos but can add waypoints? I sent a contact form on the site but did not hear back.

Thanks

What am I missing. I cant get a Go button like the videos but can add waypoints? I sent a contact form on the site but did not hear back.

Thanks

I think I replied to your contact but in any case...

The GO button is on the Fly screen and at the bottom of the review screen. Steps should be: create/load mission, press review (lower left) and at the bottom of that you should see GO and Cancel.

Let me know if that helps.

Good news: Just received a very nice email regarding the Dashware compatibility recently added.

"Very nice job on reworking the track file to work so effortlessly with Dashware.". and "Yep, used the flytrex profile, added gauges, and the data fields were already connected to the gauges. It was done in minutes."

The work to make the Phantom Tracks logs compatible with Dashware appears to be complete now. See version 1.80.

To this end I really must give a HUGE thanks to a one person that spent significant time (as in weeks) taking apart logs, Dashware profiles and many, many test flights to help me get the outputs correct. Without him I doubt the solution would be so seamlessly to use. That person: flyNfrank.

The next time you see flyNfrank on the thread, send him a thanks, because due to him UF has fully compatible Dashware logs files and as such you can use the large assortment of gauges created for the profile.

I certainly appreciate his help and users of UF should thank him as well.

Thanks Frank!

Reactions: Allram
Had the latest release out there today. A good experience! Had some issues with the previous release but they have gone with yesterdays update.

Banked turns were a bit variable but I think that was only due to some strong wind.

If you need to edit the profile then it is something I need to fix. I want to have full compatibility so let me know if you find that you need to edit anything.
Can't check the profile right now but I'm guessing Flytrex doesn't have a clock so time and date is not supported. Therefore the only way to fix it is to edit the profile.

Also, the Flytrex profile uses GPS coords to define the heading whereas the UF log file has the magnetic heading which is a lot better.

I did a few GS missions with your app, I noticed a few things :
I put a 1 minute stay tome at one waypoint, that was the max setting of the menu.
followed by a leg of low speed.
The copter stayed at the waypoint for over 3 minutes, then I triggered RTH, I got the confirmation on the app that RTH was initiated, but the copter just turned to home and didn't move. Speed was 0 kph ... So I went to GPS mode and flew home manual.
Then I edited the GS mission, got rid of the stay time and changed the speed back to fast on that one leg, saved the mission, checked every detail in the mission, and tried again.
This time it didn't stop at the waypoint, but the leg with the slow speed was still slow....so the newly saved mission had still older values over riding new ones.
My hunch is that you might have to erase the speed settings first and then add new values (in the code)for changes of GS missions. For the RTH to work, maybe give RTH priority.

Last edited:
I think I replied to your contact but in any case...

The GO button is on the Fly screen and at the bottom of the review screen. Steps should be: create/load mission, press review (lower left) and at the bottom of that you should see GO and Cancel.

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you. When I go through all those steps I go to bottom of screen and I have Cancel on right but no GO.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT