Ultimate Flight (Android)-waypoint + save/load RELEASED!

I'll bump my 4stars to a 5! Don't want a shister scamming off ya!
I've been meaning to it anyway.
Edit!
Says since I'm using a test app I can't write a review??! WTH?

AmosMoses said:
Edit!

hmmmm.... i could up my 4 to ;)

done.

AmosMoses said:
Edit!

Google doesn't allow pre-release apps to report ratings so the ratings are only release.

AmosMoses said:
Edit!

The person in question was quite nice; I contacted him and he agreed to change the app name so it isn't so close to my app's name.

Done! 5 stars for UF and author responding promptly and accuretely to all test reports.
Best regrads Ken,
Mick

Mick44 said:
Done! 5 stars for UF and author responding promptly and accuretely to all test reports.
Best regrads Ken,
Mick

Thanks all; I just got the remainder of the new icons from the a designer.

Reducing pre-flight checklist

Ken,
is it technically possible to make UF app automatically put GPS on and automatically connect to Phantom wi-fi when detected? It would simplify pre-flight preparations.
Cheers, Mick

Hi

Does your app show battery load in Amps ?? Someone suggested I look at another app that saves your flight path and shows all the tele data + battery info, including amps and each of the spots on the flight path. Problem is... it looks like the apple version is alot more developed than the android.. so major features appear to be missing..

Anyways does your app provide features I described I would be interested in ? basically a way to map the battery info/amps throughout flight path.. or in real time.. either or ?

Can I install your APP and the Ilovecoffe APP both on the same tablet? (Galaxy Tab S 8.4)

Kenargo, can I install your APP and the Ilovecoffe APP both on the same tablet? (Galaxy Tab S 8.4)

GSSP said:
Kenargo, can I install your APP and the Ilovecoffe APP both on the same tablet? (Galaxy Tab S 8.4)

I've done it on a Nexus 6. They sit side by side just fine but obviously don't try running them both at the same time.

rbhamilton said:
GSSP said:

I've done it on a Nexus 6. They sit side by side just fine but obviously don't try running them both at the same time.

Thanks man, did not try it because the Ilovecoffe APP says to uninstall the DJI APP, did not know if it would conflict with Ultimate Flight

It is better to use this app because it uses only official DJI SDK. The ilovecoffee app is an unsupported hack on the original DJI vision app, and because it's using the same package name you can't install the official and the hacked app togehther (their signature keys will mismatch).

justin00 said:
Hi

Does your app show battery load in Amps ?? Someone suggested I look at another app that saves your flight path and shows all the tele data + battery info, including amps and each of the spots on the flight path. Problem is... it looks like the apple version is alot more developed than the android.. so major features appear to be missing..

Anyways does your app provide features I described I would be interested in ? basically a way to map the battery info/amps throughout flight path.. or in real time.. either or ?

I have seen the battery amps and percentage in the logfile (if it's enabled in the app settings you 'll find it on your device after flight). Is also contains lat/long coordinates, so this is basically all the info you want.

I guess the only thing left is a nice graphical representation of the logfile. I asked Ken already about dashware/flytrex format compatibility of the logfile, he said it would be ready in a couple of days.

methinx said:
It is better to use this app because it uses only official DJI SDK. The ilovecoffee app is an unsupported hack on the original DJI vision app, and because it's using the same package name you can't install the official and the hacked app togehther (their signature keys will mismatch).

the Ilovecoffee APP has bank and turn at waypoint, my favorite way to fly

kenargo said:
I spent some time today and recorded a number of videos documenting the Ultimate Flight app.

Offline waypoint editor: http://youtu.be/S2MOldMCEzo

Ken,

In the above linked video you show the ability to move waypoints after creating them offline. What's the trick to doing this? Once I place a waypoint on my Galaxy Tab 3 it moves the whole map around if I touch a waypoint and try to change its position.

Gary

phalcon51 said:
Ken,

In the above linked video you show the ability to move waypoints after creating them offline. What's the trick to doing this? Once I place a waypoint on my Galaxy Tab 3 it moves the whole map around if I touch a waypoint and try to change its position.

Gary

I've just long pressed the way point and am able to move it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12