UK sale of P3P 9video 'downgrade' to 1080p, NO 4k)

Reaction score
As above, i had intermittent loss of live video from the a/c, which always recorded to SDC perfectly. So I could only find a used camera mainboard from a P3A at the time, so had that installed. it will 1080 to IIRC 40 (30?) FPS. And 4k was too rich for my PC anyaway so no great loss- video is still very good as is, even on a large tv.
Due to loss of time (and looking for a classic motorcycle now; have u got one to deal on?), it is for sale.
Low time. Never crashed. No cracks scratches or damage, clean and excellent order, it flies perfectly. Updates in place. Package is-

Aircraft
3 x DJI genuine batteries, low cycles.
DJI 100w charger
Remote (obviously!) with orange silicon skin
DJI hard shell backpack
Little stuff like prop remover, gimbal guard carbon gimbal saver, extended u/c (not fitted)
Homemade sunshade for a Nvidia shield K1 tablet

If anyone is interested and at extra cost I can supply this tablet in excellent condition, also I bought a brand new in the box, P3P 4k camera/gimbal also at extra cost (this was bought at the full price, and as supply gets smaller and hard to find I won't give this away, lol!)

I will only sell in the UK, sorry, and can't be bothered with ebay, so have a look on there and make me an offer; a sensible one please, it won't be given away. Nice kit and ready to go, looked after and flown with care. Pics will be added when I have time.
Located in south Cheshire and collection and cash in hand please!
NOTE== the original video Tx board is also with it if you want to revert to 4k recording (remember there is no live feed' more often than not, but not reliable but sd card recording is 100%).
£700 for the a/c with tablet, £595 without tablet, new 4k camrea and gimbal £295 firm. Would only sell new camera once all other stuff is sold, just in case I keep it and use it myself.

Don't forget- I would deal on a classic motorcycle, try me!1 Cheers 'n' beers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj