UgCS issues connecting to P4 Pro via Samsung Tab S2 tablet

Paul,

I'm apologise for these troubles. After investigations with our support I have learned that Samsung Tab 2 worked well in past but after some DJI firmware update it stopped working with DJI GO4 apps.

Could you check that you can connect to your drone using DJI GO4?

I also found lot of complaints on similar problems on DJI forum. for example

Cannot connect to Galaxy tab s2, 8"

Samsung galaxy tab s2 won't connect in dji go

I have a new Samsung s2 and a new DJI P4Pv2.0 (both purchased in May 2018). The DJI Go4 app connects every time and I have experienced no issues on flights. UgCS however never connects - "Waiting for DJI device to Connect...". I need to use the s2 because it's the only Android I can see well outdoors and I'm ready to fork over the $600 so I can start doing serious mapping with UgCS. Please figure this out.

I have a new Samsung s2 and a new DJI P4Pv2.0 (both purchased in May 2018). The DJI Go4 app connects every time and I have experienced no issues on flights. UgCS however never connects - "Waiting for DJI device to Connect...". I need to use the s2 because it's the only Android I can see well outdoors and I'm ready to fork over the $600 so I can start doing serious mapping with UgCS. Please figure this out.
Hi, could you collect logs from your mobile device and send them to [email protected] (I'll get your email) or directly to our support team ([email protected])?
Logs location:
Android device (if you use UgCS for DJI app)
Device storage > Android > data > com.ugcs.android.vsm.dji > files > log_cat

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl