UFO?! What is this?

MTO

Reaction score
I didn't see any forums for things like UFO's, big foots, chupacabras, or Loch Ness monsters so I thought I would post it here. ;)
I need help figuring out what this is. It almost took out my Phantom 4. The video shows it twice, first at regular speed then in slow motion. Look up at the top, it comes from the center, then passes by in the upper left at a very high rate of speed. It made no sound that I could hear.

it sure wasn't a reflection ....it had to be moving at a high speed too....yes your right you have to watch it several times before you see it ZOOM By.

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.38.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 11.33.48 PM.png as it goes by .

I didn't see any forums for things like UFO's, big foots, chupacabras, or Loch Ness monsters so I thought I would post it here. ;)
I need help figuring out what this is. It almost took out my Phantom 4. The video shows it twice, first at regular speed then in slow motion. Look up at the top, it comes from the center, then passes by in the upper left at a very high rate of speed. It made no sound that I could hear.
,,definitely no sea bird because of the shape,was hard to even slow it down to see,,,what ever it was is is fast,I first thought model plane but the shape not the same,,,my head boggled on what it is,,great moment captured :)
Wow it is fast
20180827_164241.jpg

Wow again,,@MTO you captured something pretty cool,says these things zip around at 300kph,good on the p4 for seeing this, I wonder now if this is what pilots are experiencing when getting a obstical avoidence prompt in flight or is it just the sun at play,anyway what a cool phenomina, I glad these things fly around us,we be in right trouble :p,worse than those trees that jump out;)
Screenshot_20180827-204552.jpg
Screenshot_20180827-204613.jpg
,,now I'm looking for rods
I think this means we ain't alone

I think they might be elongated due to the speed vs shutter, thnx for the screenshots
Your welcome and you are right. When the first come into the screen they don't look like that but as they go by they get longer .
I have them in several of my videos . In mine if anything I think they are bugs with the sun hitting it just right .
Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 4.52.51 AM.png Made this way back and have posted it so many times almost ashamed to do it again poking fun at it.
But am .Really no clue to what it is .Just an illusion maybe .Have seen these posted several times before .

Ummmmmmm that's one strange bubble
What you been smoking,can I have some:) I can see 2 objects,,mayby bubbles having a race,ha

It's not two objects - it's reflection of the sunlight on the two opposite sides that are at the correct angle relative to the sun, with elongation due to the shutter speed. It's a common enough optical phenomenon, but I can see that there is no chance of such a simple, mundane explanation standing up against science fiction. Carry on.

It's not two objects - it's reflection of the sunlight on the two opposite sides that are at the correct angle relative to the sun, with elongation due to the shutter speed. It's a common enough optical phenomenon, but I can see that there is no chance of such a simple, mundane explanation standing up against science fiction. Carry on.

I agree. When considering the cause of such a phenomenon years ago, you would have to consider it is simply an optical aberration if it was on actual “film” exposed to light either before during or after shooting or developing it.... but this is digital ... so now you need to consider memory faults and electronic fields and software....still “alien visitors from another dimension “ will sell way more clicks.

Let’s just admit that there things that happen on this “third rock” that we frail humans just don’t understand. It has always been human tendency to try and explain unknown phenomena (swamp gas, myasmas, vapors) maybe one day we will understand.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20