U.S. Number for DJI Needed

Reaction score
I am getting the "run around" from DJI on a repair that should have been covered under warranty. Every time I call, I get someone in China and they tell me they do not have U.S. number. The bird was sent to California for repair. Hard to believe they do not have phone. :)

818-235-0789

And in case anyone needs the contact numbers and/or email for other countries, they are listed on DJI - Contact Us

Yeah, I tried for a month and finally gave up. I resorted to certified mail and no one would sigh for it. I'd say they don't want to talk to anyone because it surely wouldn't be for a praise.

Good luck but even if you get a number you'll still get the run around. No one knows anything about you or any previous calls!

Jim
WA5TEF

I am getting the "run around" from DJI on a repair that should have been covered under warranty. Every time I call, I get someone in China and they tell me they do not have U.S. number. The bird was sent to California for repair. Hard to believe they do not have phone. :)
try 818-235-0789

You'll probably have much better luck posting in their forum, the mods can usually get things moving for you. They were able to for me.

I doubt the corporate office is going to give you the time of day.

You'll probably have much better luck posting in their forum, the mods can usually get things moving for you. They were able to for me.

I doubt the corporate office is going to give you the time of day.
Thanks for the info. That is very helpful.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1