.txt Flight logs not recorded?

Reaction score
I did five flights today, one of which was the old Oak tree on another thread, but on accessing my tablet none of the flights logs for these flights has recorded?

The last .txt file on there was from 20th. when the RC/AC un linked for some unknown reason.

Do I have to do something to start the recording process again??

Do I have to do something to start the recording process again??
I assume you were using Litchi. Make sure the setting "Log Flights" is enabled. Otherwise it wont record.

@cheddarman ...Also, Litchi does not record .txt files. It uses .csv files.

Curious why this was moved from Phantom 3 to Photos & Videos?
Did you have an Android update? That may happen with a system update.
Also you were not using GO for the video you posted. P3's do not have that function in GO.

No, haven't done any update on the Nvidia.

Also yes I was using the GO POI. Sat on top of the tree to establish its position, moved out about five meters and dropped down as low as the prog. would allow, about 5mtrs.

The app for the P3 series records a .txt file for all flights exactly the same as the app for the P4 series does.
I completely agree with the same app. Litchi does not. It uses .csv files. Per the Video posted, the OP was using the "Orbit" function in Litchi. This flight was stated as well to be not recorded.

Reactions: Meta4
@cheddarman ...Also, Litchi does not record .txt files. It uses .csv files.

Litchi records both its own CSV and a regular DJI txt log. It's just not where you might expect to find it:

Litchi » Documents » SDK_logs » FlightRecord

It's just not where you might expect to find it:
Now that's a new one to me, will have to go take a peek at that when I get the chance. Appreciate the tip..as always.

Worry not good people, connected my Nvidia to my laptop this morning and the files were there - most odd!

Recently I have been going through my logs for some location info and also just noticed that a .txt log is sometime not recorded, Samsung Note 4 and a Samsung S5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair