Two Near Misses

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry the video is kinda long but I almost hit a power line then after going under a bridge it freaked out and almost does a splash down
Bluff City, Tennessee | Next to Boone lake. You need more experience, smother operation and then you'll be able to redo that area and have a great video. I'm about the same level as you. But you'll have a great area to show.

Bluff City, Tennessee | Next to Boone lake. You need more experience, smother operation and then you'll be able to redo that area and have a great video. I'm about the same level as you. But you'll have a great area to show.
Herky jerky is not meant to be an edited video . its the complete flight of how a almost crashed twice in the same flight

see if you like this one any better

Sometimes power lines are not easily visible. I only notice them when I play back the video and wonder how on earth I missed it. The black ones are easy to see, but the silver ones can sometimes go unseen on a sunny day.

Herky jerky is not meant to be an edited video . its the complete flight of how a almost crashed twice in the same flight

see if you like this one any better
I agree with you, It can be a great video.

Sometimes power lines are not easily visible. I only notice them when I play back the video and wonder how on earth I missed it. The black ones are easy to see, but the silver ones can sometimes go unseen on a sunny day.
They are EVERYwhere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic