Two Near Misses

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
Sorry the video is kinda long but I almost hit a power line then after going under a bridge it freaked out and almost does a splash down
Bluff City, Tennessee | Next to Boone lake. You need more experience, smother operation and then you'll be able to redo that area and have a great video. I'm about the same level as you. But you'll have a great area to show.

Bluff City, Tennessee | Next to Boone lake. You need more experience, smother operation and then you'll be able to redo that area and have a great video. I'm about the same level as you. But you'll have a great area to show.
Herky jerky is not meant to be an edited video . its the complete flight of how a almost crashed twice in the same flight

see if you like this one any better

Sometimes power lines are not easily visible. I only notice them when I play back the video and wonder how on earth I missed it. The black ones are easy to see, but the silver ones can sometimes go unseen on a sunny day.

Sometimes power lines are not easily visible. I only notice them when I play back the video and wonder how on earth I missed it. The black ones are easy to see, but the silver ones can sometimes go unseen on a sunny day.
They are EVERYwhere

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20