Two Near Misses

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
Lucky "Roy" was that you UP by that white truck and fence early in the video ?
Your did another nice video and No snow their what State is that ...i want to move their LOL

Lucky "Roy" was that you UP by that white truck and fence early in the video ?
Your did another nice video and No snow their what State is that ...i want to move their LOL

7:31 ford 550 crane truck , I was on my lunch break at work . This was Filmed in Tennessee . Its in the 50s but rains everyday

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Nice job on your vid's.. Enjoyed the flight over canal.. Watch those wires though..lol.. excuse my "none reply" to "long Train" vid.. just can't figure that i pod out..

Liked your video. I live close by there. Hard to believe that used to be a lake. Just got my P3A about a month ago. Love it so far.
The TVA says 5 years and it'll be back to normal. Im still new to having a drone too . I've loved it sense my first flight . I almost lost it in this video though. I got very luck . everyone thinks I saw the power lines but I never noticed . I only saw the later when I was watching it on a bigger screen.

The TVA says 5 years and it'll be back to normal. Im still new to having a drone too . I've loved it sense my first flight . I almost lost it in this video though. I got very luck . everyone thinks I saw the power lines but I never noticed . I only saw the later when I was watching it on a bigger screen.
With the TVA, what is normal?

The Tennessee Valley Authority is a federally owned corporation in the United States created by congressional charter on May 18, 1933, to provide navigation, flood control, electricity generation, fertilizer manufacturing, and economic development to the Tennessee Valley, a region particularly affected by the Great Depression. The enterprise was a result of the efforts of Senator George W. Norris of Nebraska. TVA was envisioned not only as a provider, but also as a regional economic development agency that would use federal experts and electricity to more quickly modernize the region's economy and society.

I have been flying drones couple of years now. I have 12 of them. Wife says I'm addicted. Probably am little. Most are cheaper ones but fly well and I enjoy them. Stick with brushless quads and you won't have much trouble. A lot of fun flying fpv with them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl