Turning slowly again

The reason I ask is because mine was doing this after I would stop, it looked like the aircraft was turning but I realized it was the camera slowly, very slowly going center. Idk just a thought
Could be a possibility. It does look a bit like the gimble is rotating. Come to think of it, I think it did stop turning after about 10 seconds of hovering.

Could be a possibility. It does look a bit like the gimble is rotating. Come to think of it, I think it did stop turning after about 10 seconds of hovering.
Yeah it tripped me out too, and I stressed over it for awhile until my wife noticed it must be the gimbal going center very slowly and I haven't thought about it since, well until today lol. I hope this helps
:)

Yeah it tripped me out too, and I stressed over it for awhile until my wife noticed it must be the gimbal going center very slowly and I haven't thought about it since, well until today lol. I hope this helps
:)
I hope your right, haha. Yeah, this has been gnawing away at me for the past several hours. I love my p4p, it's like my dog of sorts haha.

I have something similar with my P4P, a slight panning turn that can only be seen by looking at the image edges. It's just enough to limit exposures to no longer than about 1/10 before blurring is an issue. However, I noticed that it mostly stops after maybe 5 to 10 seconds of hovering in position so at least I can live with it provided I'm not in a hurry on my long exposure panos.

As KingDad says, I think it's an issue with the camera pan lagging after azimuth turns, I can see something like that if I manually turn the aircraft while it's sitting on a table. Hasn't changed since the most recent firmware update.

I carefully balanced my props and found one that was pretty far off but that didn't change the turning issue. I swapped the bad prop out for a new one in better balance, then trimmed it slightly with nailpolish.

I have something similar with my P4P, a slight panning turn that can only be seen by looking at the image edges. It's just enough to limit exposures to no longer than about 1/10 before blurring is an issue. However, I noticed that it mostly stops after maybe 5 to 10 seconds of hovering in position so at least I can live with it provided I'm not in a hurry on my long exposure panos.

As KingDad says, I think it's an issue with the camera pan lagging after azimuth turns, I can see something like that if I manually turn the aircraft while it's sitting on a table. Hasn't changed since the most recent firmware update.

I carefully balanced my props and found one that was pretty far off but that didn't change the turning issue. I swapped the bad prop out for a new one in better balance, then trimmed it slightly with nailpolish.
Here's to hoping a new firmware update comes to fix it!

I hope there's a fix. Did the p3s have this annoying issue?

Tell me about the Nail polish. What exactly were you doing?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94