Trying to put together a group in the Kansas City area

Reaction score
As the title says I'm trying to put together a group of UAS pilots in the KC area. I'm getting ready to move back to KC end of this month. I have a P3A.

I'm 10 miles north of KC.

Reactions: pigmyftw
Update, I'm finally back home and ready to set up a meet up for the greater kc area. Shoot me a message or reply here if interested.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I'm game! I'm in North Kansas City MO but lived in Overland Park KS for years... check out my YouTube channel and let me know what you think...

https: // www.youtube.com /channel /UCD3_gxr7jm5MErAoN2uKRZw

Just remove the spaces from the url

Thanks!

check out my YouTube channel and let me know what you think...

https: // www.youtube.com /channel /UCD3_gxr7jm5MErAoN2uKRZw

Just remove the spaces from the url

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Trunks,

I checked out the youtube video. Very very nice job. Definitely worth the look for anybody. Look forward to linking up with you guys. Hopefully we'll have some more folks join the thread.

Droneousity,

Thank you for taking the time to check out my page and the kind words. It's nice to get a positive response as I have only shared the videos on my page with a couple close friends. They have been up for a number of weeks but were private. Wanted to get some feedback to improve so figured what the hell...

I also look forward to building a network of local pilots to share experiences, tips, tricks, etc. Nothing better than face to face, real time experience to help hone skills and capture great images. Not to mention it's just fun to get out and up in the air! Take care and have a great 4th!

I'm in OP seeking to learn and help one another. P3 std. watching videos on YT while studying for 107 online. Need liability insurance too.

I dont live in KC, but my mother lives outside of the metro area and I visit a couple of times a year, would be interested in meeting up when I am down there.

Looks like a lot of interested. Just got my P4 linked (had it a couple of weeks but didn't work right out of the box. Probably "pilot" error.) and ready to take it out for a test fly tomorrow. When pigmyftw gets a meet going, include me in please. Life in Olathe.

KCK here and I'm very interested...I have a P-3 SE. !

COME Onnnnnnnnnn Drone Flyers......Lets have a get together and fly soon before the snows fly and it's COLD then meet some place and eat some food ! !

Lets Get a group going and get together and go FLY.......I sent a message last Oct 2017 and NOT a word back !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20