Trying to get P3P off the ground...still

Reaction score
I've been trying for weeks to get my older P3P going again and now I'm faced with another what I hope is the last hurdle. I've had to go back to an old iPhone5s that I know has flown this drone before, however now when I get everything fired up I am getting a Disconnected message on the screen and on the Remote Controller the small light to the left of the 4 white lights that shows the battery level, is now blinking very fast red/green. Can't seem to find any online reference to this
Any ideas would be very gratefully accepted!!

Just a note : Phones don't fly drones.........the radio control unit does that job.....You don't need a tablet or a phone to fly a drone...Hope that some body else can HELP you with the blinking lights !

Reactions: ATPhoto
I've been trying for weeks to get my older P3P going again and now I'm faced with another what I hope is the last hurdle. I've had to go back to an old iPhone5s that I know has flown this drone before, however now when I get everything fired up I am getting a Disconnected message on the screen and on the Remote Controller the small light to the left of the 4 white lights that shows the battery level, is now blinking very fast red/green. Can't seem to find any online reference to this
Any ideas would be very gratefully accepted!!
Sounds like the firmware on the RC may need to be updated. Then re-link to the AC.

A fast flashing red and green light on the remote means inconsistent firmware between the rc and the phantom. Have you done any updates lately?

Reactions: ATPhoto
That could be your problem, you may have to do the relinking procedure after updating firmware on the remote control.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl