TRUE NORTH (I GOT SELECTED TO MY FIRST FILM FESTIVAL!)

Honored to be selected as a semi-finalist in the Los Angeles Cinefest 2018 as part of the drone category!

Thanks so much for all the support, wouldn't have made it to this point without you!

Very cool John! I wish I could travel to raw, wild areas like this. Seeing all the wildlife up close must have been something else. Really enjoyed watching. Music was fitting, camera movements were smooth, picture quality was great. I was a bit surprised it was only 1080p though. Just curious which UAV did you use to shoot this? I also have a passion for film making, even went to school for it for a bit, although where I live there aren't many options for courses. Still hoping to turn it into a career though. Congrats on getting into the film fest, wish you best of luck.

Reactions: John Conrad
Very cool John! I wish I could travel to raw, wild areas like this. Seeing all the wildlife up close must have been something else. Really enjoyed watching. Music was fitting, camera movements were smooth, picture quality was great. I was a bit surprised it was only 1080p though. Just curious which UAV did you use to shoot this? I also have a passion for film making, even went to school for it for a bit, although where I live there aren't many options for courses. Still hoping to turn it into a career though. Congrats on getting into the film fest, wish you best of luck.

Drone shots were 4K (Phantom 4 Pro), handheld shots were 1080p, so I exported to 1080p.

Thanks for the kind words, for me filmmaking is a itch that constantly needs scratching!

Incredible.... stuck for words....well done... We have a very popular TV documentary over here called Blue Planet, this video would slot in, no problem.... keep up the amazing work !

Reactions: John Conrad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl