Trouble editing settings in app

Reaction score
I am having trouble editing settings in the DJI Go app. For example, I cannot customize the "Style" setting in the camera, nor will it allow me to edit the max flight altitude, or RTH altitude. I know the app needs to be connected to the drone. It is not in the below photo but problem applies even when connected. Occasionally settings will change but will not save. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone.

af2e668cfee4d8a66d29278459b7b0e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How do you check that the complete system is connected?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The camera and its settings are held in the drone. Not being connected may show different settings.

And this is in manual mode?

I haven't researched it yet, but I think that you may be using a tablet that isn't totally compatible with the new go-app anymore. You put the number in, like going to 250m from 0m on max height. It looks like it goes in but then it immediately goes back to 0. And it won't take any number or value that you put in, it just goes back to 0... I had it happen the other night with one of my tablets and I haven't updated anything myself. I flew fine the other day with my Nvidia shield but I haven't been able to check it out because I gave the P3P to my son who has an iPad Air 2. Because of the weather, he hasn't had time to see if it does it with his Air 2 and I haven't gone into it with my P3A but I will look and see if it happens with the Shield. It caught me off guard because it had reset all of my settings to "0", RTH height included. We flew anyway and didn't try RTH obviously and even though the max height was 0, it flew fine. I'm sure that it's a compatibility problem with the newer go-app and different tablets... but with a foot of snow and bad weather ahead I have no plans to check it out. If you have a different tablet then that's where I'm going to start first because nothing has changed on my system that I know of. It's a guess but also a good place to start. There's probably more people out there with the problem who just haven't noticed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers