Trojan.GenericKD.41117264 in DJI Flysimulator Update?

Reaction score
Hello,
After some time I wanted to practice with the DJI Flight Simulator on my computer and got the message, that there would be an update. I allowed the update and uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the new one. Bitdefender sounded the alarm and moved the exe file with an indication of a contained Trojan.GenericKD.41117264 in the box. I would have to allow it, but I have no information about Trojan.GenericKD.41117264 found in the network, only with other number !? What to do?

Translated with Google translator:
German English

Hemul

Hello,
After some time I wanted to practice with the DJI Flight Simulator on my computer and got the message, that there would be an update. I allowed the update and uninstalled the old version and reinstalled the new one. Bitdefender sounded the alarm and moved the exe file with an indication of a contained Trojan.GenericKD.41117264 in the box. I would have to allow it, but I have no information about Trojan.GenericKD.41117264 found in the network, only with other number !? What to do?

Translated with Google translator:
German English

Hemul
I've done some research and 'Trojan Generic KD' is just a phrase used when Bitdefender identifies something that should not be there. But of course, it it should not be in the .exe file of your update, if it is there. It seems to be some type of Malware/Adware. See here:- How to remove Trojan.Generic.KD (Removal Guide)

That link gives information about how to remove the adware. I'm not an expert and I don't know what device or OS you are using, but I think you could remove the trojan either by downloading the suggested anti-virus software to your device or connecting your device to a computer and again using the antivirus programs in the link, via your computer. You will need to turn Bitdefender OFF before you update the DJI program again or the .exe file will just get quarantined/deleted again.

If you are not sure and do not feel confident about how to do this, then find some expert help.

Thanks @ steve7777, yes, of course, I also researched the Internet, but the extension .41117264 was not found, other number combinations probably, but not this. I do not know if the combination of numbers is just a variation of the original version, and what the Trojan really is, if it is one? So far, I have kept my computer for years always free of viruses, Trojans and other nonsense. And that is supposed to stay that way! :)
I drive Windows 10 Pro on my machines to answer your question about the operating system.
greetings
Hemul

Translated with Google translator german / english.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel