Tripltek and Go4

Reaction score
I’m not able to find any discussion about a good stable version of Go4 to use on a Tripltek. Does anybody have any input? To be specific I guess, good connectivity and good video transmission.
In searching for an answer to this I saw the posts about not being able to launch or use DroneDeploy with a Tripltek. That was disappointing to see. Is that still the current status or are people able to use DroneDeploy with Tripltek now?

I’m not able to find any discussion about a good stable version of Go4 to use on a Tripltek. Does anybody have any input? To be specific I guess, good connectivity and good video transmission.
In searching for an answer to this I saw the posts about not being able to launch or use DroneDeploy with a Tripltek. That was disappointing to see. Is that still the current status or are people able to use DroneDeploy with Tripltek now?
If you are not a member on MavicPilots join up and present your inquiry to TRIPLTEK

Reactions: GFields
I haven't had a problem myself

I haven't had a problem myself

With which? Version Choice or DroneDeploy?

I can get a lot of versions to run, I am looking for a bit of a different angle is all. For example, with DJI Go on the Inspire 1, the IOS versions (3.1.1 with FW 1.08.01) that I am using has very solid performance. Video transmission in particular is excellent. There are fewer DJI nags than more current versions, the geozones are more reasonably mapped, less reporting of malfunctions that do not really exist and so on. I found that by listening to a guy named Donnie. That is the insight that I am asking for. I have no Andoid back Ground at all. I am only using it because of the screen brightness.

If you are not a member on MavicPilots join up and present your inquiry to TRIPLTEK
Ok, thanks, maybe MP will have good info. I may be wrong for assuming, but I bet Tripltek will just say to use most current version of app and FW.

With which? Version Choice or DroneDeploy?

I can get a lot of versions to run, I am looking for a bit of a different angle is all. For example, with DJI Go on the Inspire 1, the IOS versions (3.1.1 with FW 1.08.01) that I am using has very solid performance. Video transmission in particular is excellent. There are fewer DJI nags than more current versions, the geozones are more reasonably mapped, less reporting of malfunctions that do not really exist and so on. I found that by listening to a guy named Donnie. That is the insight that I am asking for. I have no Andoid back Ground at all. I am only using it because of the screen brightness.

Ok, thanks, maybe MP will have good info. I may be wrong for assuming, but I bet Tripltek will just say to use most current version of app and FW.
I would ask them for verifiable proof that it will run the apps and versions you want it to. At the price they are getting it is not worth a gamble in my opinion. They will also be able to tell you what version of Android it is running and if it is upgradable or not. They are an Approved Vendor on MP, so have them stand by their product.

Haven’t had any trouble with dronedeploy on the tripltek. Having said that I work mainly in remote area based in a camp. I always have to open the app before I leave the camp area or I can’t get to my project on the app. If it does happen then I resort to Pix4D capture.
Regards

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie