Traxxas power plugs okay for F450?

Reaction score
Hi folks. I am actually hunting around on the internet for an answer to this, and thought I would try this forum. I've posted this in the "off topic" section but thought I would post it here as well since I cannot figure out how to delete my post in the other area. Many apologies...

I just ordered a DJI f450 flamewheel ARF kit and bought a LiPo battery from Amazon. Turns out I didn't pay attention to the connector on the battery: it's a Traxxus female plug.

Here is what I am trying to figure out: are Traxxus plugs okay to use on these kinds of drones? Most videos and how-to instructions I've seen use Deans plugs or XT60. I need to know if I need to get an adapter for my battery and then solder on, for example, a Deans plug to the drone itself to provide power.

If this is COMPLETELY the wrong place to ask this I do apologize. I'm just a lonely wanderer on the internet today trying to find an answer.

I see no reason why you can’t use the plug as it is rated for high amp’s . I have a Traxxas E-revo 1/10 scale brushless and use two 7000 mah battery’s and the plugs are never hot . Motor will be hot but never the battery plugs

I see no reason why you can’t use the plug as it is rated for high amp’s . I have a Traxxas E-revo 1/10 scale brushless and use two 7000 mah battery’s and the plugs are never hot . Motor will be hot but never the battery plugs

Thanks for the answer. I just find it odd nobody uses Traxxas connectors for their battery on the videos I see.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor