Travel to Cozumel, Mexico

Reaction score
Has anyone traveled lately to Cozumel? Just wondering what the rules are about flying drones in the area? Thank you in advance for your response!

Hey , I actually traveled to cancun Mexico in July, no problems with customs what so ever . I also flew by my hotel with out any problems . Enjoy your trip here is a clip .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey , I actually traveled to cancun Mexico in July, no problems with customs what so ever . I also flew by my hotel with out any problems . Enjoy your trip here is a clip .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Beautiful Video! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have been going yearly to Cozumel, but this will be the first time down with a drone.

Thanks guys , I would definitely bring it along. Tsa was more concerned about my laptop cell phone and other electronics. I did carry on my drone in its designated backpack. Make sure you carry it on . Do not check it in

Thank you everyone for your replies. I was more concerned with whether it is okay to fly the drone in areas not within 5 miles of the International airport there.
Thanks again!

You shouldn't have a problem considering cozumel is far from the airport. When I went to cancun I was more concerned about customs not really about flying it . Also you might not be able to fly it if you do excursions or in theme parks. You are not allowed to fly at the ruins. Looks like no one else in here is going to be answering your questions . Stop being so concerned about flying it you are fine . Worst case you put it away it's all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31