Transfer pics

I want to transfer pics from controller to message
Controller to message?
Not sure what you mean but the normal way to transfer your images is to pop the SD card (the one mounted just above the camera), put it in an adapter and put that in your computer to copy the images across.

Controller to message?
Not sure what you mean but the normal way to transfer your images is to pop the SD card (the one mounted just above the camera), put it in an adapter and put that in your computer to copy the images across.
Yes gathered that.
Didnt know if i could send pictures to (messanger ) or text message straight from controller

Controller to message?

I think he means Messages on iOS from the share sheet.

You’ll have to download them directly first from the drone to the go app then share them.

While your drone is connected to DJI Go. Exit the camera view.
IMG_1523314994.055296.jpg
IMG_1523315005.122845.jpg
IMG_1523315011.896755.jpg
IMG_1523315016.823034.jpg
IMG_1523315021.645412.jpg

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ravedog
Hello. You can try to use 'Sync for DJI' app. This app allows download even 4K video on iPhone even in the background without losing any data and quality. I found this app for iOS ‎Sync for DJI on the App Store .

After a flight, I open this app, it automatically connects to my drone. I select images and video and tap on download or share button. The app works with Wi-Fi and connected RC. Also, I use it for my OSMO + too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovesparesdirectuk