Training school

Reaction score
Are there any good drone training schools? Are brick and mortar schools better or are on line schools better??

IMHO Hands-On training is 2nd to none. You get immediate "experienced" feedback. Hard to get that from a YT training course.

Doesn’t sound like there is a strong presence in Temecula. Unfortunate. I’ll keep searching or maybe start something. You never know. Thanks to those that replied. Much appreciated!!

Doesn’t sound like there is a strong presence in Temecula. Unfortunate. I’ll keep searching or maybe start something. You never know. Thanks to those that replied. Much appreciated!!

Hello There, I am in Temecula. Am also looking for similar training as you. Did you find anything?

I was searching for some brick and mortar training myself. That's how I found this forum, LOL!

My google-fu kept pointing me to DARTdrones.com. Been looking around here for anyone with any experience with them...or any other hands-on training.

I'm pretty comfortable with my PP3, but I'd like to get actual instruction on moving into the commercial space.

I was searching for some brick and mortar training myself. That's how I found this forum, LOL!

My google-fu kept pointing me to DARTdrones.com. Been looking around here for anyone with any experience with them...or any other hands-on training.

I'm pretty comfortable with my PP3, but I'd like to get actual instruction on moving into the commercial space.

There is a fairly significant amount of sUAS operators in your area of the country. This link may help you some:

Reactions: SubseaFlyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic