TradeCraft Case

I'm excitedly waiting for FEDEX to show up today with my TradeCraft case. And... as things would turn out, the same truck will be delivering my Pelican case. Don't ask me how I ended up like this, but one way or another I will be well organized after today!

Sac D said:
I'm excitedly waiting for FEDEX to show up today with my TradeCraft case. And... as things would turn out, the same truck will be delivering my Pelican case. Don't ask me how I ended up like this, but one way or another I will be well organized after today!

Okay, the verdict is in... while the Tradecraft is an excellent case, and well designed to fit the Phantom exactly, and provide storage for all the other stuff that goes with it, I have to go with the slightly smaller Pelican 1550 case, which fits my needs just fine after some customization of the foam and use of some additional material I had on hand. Plus (and this means a lot to me) it is a bright orange color, which I really like.

So... anyone interested in the Tradecraft, hit me up and I'll get it back in its shipping box and on the way to you pronto!

I got my TradeCraft case a couple days ago, and I love it! Everything fits, and I cut the left side cutout a bit more to accomodate my FatShark goggles instead of carrying the battery charger. Good price!!

MX45OR said:
Are anyones pins working out of the latches?

Found an easy solution for that, which we have fixed on all our cases now. Pull the pin out and put a dab of superglue or other thin strong glue inside the plastic latch hole where the pin goes. Reassemble the latch and pin. Center the latch and let it dry - be sure to wipe off any excess glue. Now, the latch holds the pin in and can't work itself out anymore.

Tradecraftcases said:
MX45OR said:

Found an easy solution for that, which we have fixed on all our cases now. Pull the pin out and put a dab of superglue or other thin strong glue inside the plastic latch hole where the pin goes. Reassemble the latch and pin. Center the latch and let it dry - be sure to wipe off any excess glue. Now, the latch holds the pin in and can't work itself out anymore.
Thanx for the quick reply. I havent tried it yet, but when i do, I will post back with the result.

Re: TradeCraft Case, What is on/off knob for?

On the tradeCraft case, there is an on/off knob, so what is the purpose? It is just a Knob from what I can see just screws in, so puzzled as to it's use?

It keeps the case airtight, and needs to be removed if you are traveling on an airplane. It doesn't "breathe" like the valve on a Pelican case.

Tradecraftcases said:
Wow, thanks for all the great reviews guys! We have a video now!

Lauren, Sales Team
http://www.tradecraftcases.com
[email protected]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYa_MSCRpk[/youtube]

Just FYI - I'm interested in these cases... however, this video will not ply, it flashes a message stating "it is PRIVATE"??? :?:

Anyone bought one of the newer models for the Phantom 2 Vision?
TIA

Tradecraftcases said:
MX45OR said:

@Tradecraftcases - Wondering if you're aware of the other thread about your cases here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3395&p=38583&hilit=Tradecraft#p38583

I think we could use your input...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie