Total time and/or distance

Reaction score
I have seen people reference the total number of flights/hours/distance etc... Where do you find such data? I have also tried searching the forum with no luck.

Thanks

Dave

DJI GO FLight Log page shows total/overall stats of all your (synced) flights.

DJI GO FLight Log page shows total/overall stats of all your (synced) flights.

Thanks for the response but I am still not finding it. I am using IOS and can find my flight records and I see a folder with flight log but the file says upgrade log and I cant find a way to open it.

Open the DJI GO app and click the paper airplane icon at the top, left corner to go to the "Flight Record" section. That'll show all stats recorded on your device.

If you use multiple devices, then you'll need to sync your flight records to copy them to all of your devices. To sync your flight records, click the cloud icon at the top, right corner of the "Flight Record" section. Then, click "Start Synchronization".

Thanks for the response but I am still not finding it. I am using IOS and can find my flight records and I see a folder with flight log but the file says upgrade log and I cant find a way to open it.
You need to go to this page and click the paper plane icon in the top left corner
i-vxf8HmQ-L.png

That will take you to this page which gives you a lot of information.
You can click on any flight record and get a replay of any flight
i-99kdh9m-L.png

Open the DJI GO app and click the paper airplane icon at the top, left corner to go to the "Flight Record" section. That'll show all stats recorded on your device.

If you use multiple devices, then you'll need to sync your flight records to copy them to all of your devices. To sync your flight records, click the cloud icon at the top, right corner of the "Flight Record" section. Then, click "Start Synchronization".

Got it, thanks!

I was looking at the screen I use when flying I kept going right past the first screen.

Does anyone know if there is there is a similar total flight log for litchi? If so when would I find that.

Thanks again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl