Today’s DJI announcement

What..no Mavic 2.or P5 .
cry baby 2.gif

Sounds like they are pushing software which they aren't very good at now, imho. Given the issues with their current firmware and very, very slow updates to correct their current flaws or added new ones, I don't see it as promising and feel sorry for those who buy into it too.

Their marketing is very good, but the delivered goods fall short as well as their quality and service.

so no new drone but still cool and i show how the cheeky pic was of the new camera which was a nice touch.

Sounds like they are pushing software which they aren't very good at now, imho. Given the issues with their current firmware and very, very slow updates to correct their current flaws or added new ones, I don't see it as promising and feel sorry for those who buy into it too.

Their marketing is very good, but the delivered goods fall short as well as their quality and service.

Believe it or not, DJI's Enterprise section does a very good job on this aspect. They listen to the customers (have a more direct line between support and end user) and they tend to make things happen fairly quickly when problem/suggestion is proposed.

Reactions: ravedog
Believe it or not, DJI's Enterprise section does a very good job on this aspect. They listen to the customers (have a more direct line between support and end user) and they tend to make things happen fairly quickly when problem/suggestion is proposed.

Too bad that type of support doesn't find its way down to steerage (consumer products section).

All that tech will trickle down into future consumer products. Over the past few years, the rate of progress has been impressive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94