TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy I never thought trying to buy one would create so much hate.
Everyone on this planet should relax abit
I bought this drone for fun !
I don’t believe I risked any money
I’ll update as this plays out
Thank starz for at least not hating

Boy I never thought trying to buy one would create so much hate.
Everyone on this planet should relax abit
I’ll update as this plays out
Thank starz for at least not hating
Me either, I thought I would give it a try and see what happens. So, I posted my intent and then what happened and I was insulated for being so dumb. IF I had gone through with the purchase and never received the drone that would not be a big deal to me as I can afford to play around with the scammers and lose the 400.00 bucks, no big deal. But I am not an air head that knows nothing. I didn't get where I am today by being stupid, maybe a little crazy though.

Hey guys its all in fun and we don't need to criticize one another. This is a learning curve for all of us and have fun and help anyone that needs it.

Reactions: edmundC
Me and STARZZ purchased 754 drones between the two of us. I'm sure they will be here shortly. If anyone does not received theirs, let one of us know and we'll sell you one of ours. :blush:

Me and STARZZ purchased 754 drones between the two of us. I'm sure they will be here shortly. If anyone does not received theirs, let one of us know and we'll sell you one of ours. :blush:
What will your price be and will you charge sales tax?

just bought one well see if its fake or not !:cool:but like everyone has said paypal is certifying so ill let you know

I purchased one, too. If it's fake, I'm double protected through Paypal and then my CC if Paypal won't protect me. But honestly, in literally 15+ years of using Paypal, sans ONE time, they've always been in my corner. The time they weren't, my CC protected me. I guess we'll see.

Remote not included camera not included! Is what it says, so if
you ordered one that's what you will get not a ripoff! Just not the
deal of the year. read fine print guys!

Last edited:
Found this today, I have done research on the domain and have who the owners is a phone number and email. They take PayPal and I called PayPal and they told me the account linked to site is in good standing. It can’t be real. Anyone hear of this site? It’s located in Australia. Even wholesale price is higher than that, I think it may be a knock off or scam all together. Just thought I’d get the word out since I saw no mention on this forum about this site.

Here is a link to the site- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (White)

View attachment 105137
You know the remote is not included, and the camera is not included

And look at all these happy people that bought one of these fine machines!
AD6DA5A8-CCA1-4229-B12A-712CA084BEF6.png
9802DF33-5E92-4327-9317-7E9CBD3B1A48.png
CA4268B4-5D80-434D-9FDD-409FBDBDFC25.png
CF07B8FA-74A2-4DFB-A49C-21ECC5AD5B86.png
6B349392-3A0A-4AFA-8AA0-C9B9816D84ED.png
FD5EDF6C-2706-4B01-86CC-293ACD044892.png

Ok I made a mistake the one without all the stuff is on eBay!
The one at windfall is aircraft body!
But you do get the other stuff I guess...
Sorry for the confusion you got to read it all.

I hope others who have bitten on this scam will keep us informed.
There's nothing to be informed about.
It's a scam and an obvious one. There's no maybe about it.
I purchased one, too. If it's fake, I'm double protected through Paypal and then my CC if Paypal won't protect me.
just bought one well see if its fake or not !:cool:but like everyone has said paypal is certifying so ill let you know
Well I am going to see if PayPal will honor their ad about protecting the buyer. I just bought one and hope I don't get a bill in the mail before the drone arrives. That is, if the drone arrives which I doubt very seriously that it will.
I thought I would give it a try and see what happens.
Hey guys its all in fun and we don't need to criticize one another. This is a learning curve for all of us and have fun.

The reason there are scammers is because there are gullible people who can't see the signs even when they are pointed out .
As was pointed out in post #27, the reason scammers do this is to get what money they can out of their paypal account and move on to do it again and again.
There is no excuse for supporting thieves and scammers.
Anyone who does it is part of the problem too.

Reactions: LarBear360
You know the remote is not included, and the camera is not included
Don’t know what ad you got
But just went to the site and read it again
Not only is everything there but goes into the dji brochure about the camera etc

Don’t know what ad you got
But just went to the site and read it again
Not only is everything there but goes into the dji brochure about the camera etc
I think the ad he is referring to is on E-Bay, however, it's a legit ad for the same price of $395. Drone only. No camera, remote, or battery. By no means is it the same seller. I purchased a spare remote (for my antenna modification) and they are solid sellers. Midcity Hobby.

I think the ad he is referring to is on E-Bay, however, it's a legit ad for the same price of $395. Drone only. No camera, remote, or battery. By no means is it the same seller. I purchased a spare remote (for my antenna modification) and they are solid sellers. Midcity Hobby.

Ok look at what's in the box. one aircraft body! You do get the other stuff remote, camera,
battery and charger! And I was looking at the wrong add to start with! I was going to buy one..
Not trying to make anyone mad! But it says! One aircraft body! Then list the other stuff..
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues