Time for an upgrade?

I have PS3 and P4Pro and the difference in camera quality is negligible - no noticeable difference to 99% of us.
If you really think that, you need to get your glasses checked or learn to use the P4 pro properly.
The P4 pro camera is a huge improvement photographic quality.
The differences are important and very noticeable.

Well, I'm in remote western Alaska. I have added a windsurfer to attenuate the radio of my controller and after just this one mod, I can fly my P3S further than I can actually see it....(a mile?) I usually end up having to get back using FPV until I can see it again. Just be sure to trim a little half-moon shape off the bottom of the windsurfer so you can stand the pole up more. Real important to keep the antenna pointed towards the Phantom at all times. I accidentally turned away while swatting bugs and almost triggered a RTH...don't do that...Have fun and the windsurfers are free and you can make as many as you like. I am using cut up beer cans instead of tin foil for the parabola. Works a little better and is much more durable
Can you post a pic?

If you really think that, you need to get your glasses checked or learn to use the P4 pro properly.
The P4 pro camera is a huge improvement photographic quality.
The differences are important and very noticeable.
I do not have p4 but p3 and p2 vision plus v3 the video on 2 is much better than the p3 standard that was my question re: p3 standard camera settings you used.

Can you post a pic?
Of What? I live about 7 miles outside of Nome, Alaska off a dirt road. Oh yes, it doesn't get dark here at night until about September, so lots of flying time...hee hee! It's flying heaven as we have no trees and flying around the musk ox is not only fun, but educational. Just can't get too close and spook them. I usually stay at least 100 feet or more. Doesn't seem to bother them much if any? OK, I'll post a couple of pictures if my DSL connection will handle it...stay tuned....there are MOOSE here
DSCN0570.JPG
DSCN0580.JPG
too..

Made it out over 15,000 feet with a P3S. Install the DBS antenna on your RC. Find an open field with no wifi around.

Of What? I live about 7 miles outside of Nome, Alaska off a dirt road. Oh yes, it doesn't get dark here at night until about September, so lots of flying time...hee hee! It's flying heaven as we have no trees and flying around the musk ox is not only fun, but educational. Just can't get too close and spook them. I usually stay at least 100 feet or more. Doesn't seem to bother them much if any? OK, I'll post a couple of pictures if my DSL connection will handle it...stay tuned....there are MOOSE here View attachment 86105 View attachment 86106 too..

Great pics.
I meant a pic of your beer can conversion pls

Do you have an after pic with them attached??
Just slides right off/on and still fits in my metal case....
That big black thing hold my 10" Android tablet by suction. It's a RAM item I multi-purposed from my surveying inventory of "stuff"

Attachments

• DSCN1607.JPG
    DSCN1607.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 292
  • DSCN1606.JPG
    DSCN1606.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 281
Reactions: Phill2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics