Time flights took place.

Reaction score
I may be missing something absolutely obvious as I have been using phantom 4s since they appeared, but is there anywhere in the flight log recorded on the controller ( without having to go into the logs stored on the controller via the usb connection) that the actual time the flight took place is recorded?

Ok Google this site and it does show some flight times so must be able to set up through here,,,where I underline shows flight time which I never knew existed ......DJI FLIGHT HUB......me think this what you looking for.....edit....just found this is not free,,,its 160 per month on basic plan,,not keen on that even though info looks good
Screenshot_20200805-090931_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200805-090903_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be missing something absolutely obvious as I have been using phantom 4s since they appeared, but is there anywhere in the flight log recorded on the controller ( without having to go into the logs stored on the controller via the usb connection) that the actual time the flight took place is recorded?
What did you do wrong, that you need to delete your
actual time of Flight ??? ;-)

Jerry

Well Jerry, firstly. I am very offended by the tone of your question. I need the individual flight times as the CAA now need individual flight times in the pilot log !!! So NO I don’t need to DELETE flight times !!!!

Reactions: BigL
As mentioned above, AirData will give you what you are looking for and more. You can sign up for a free account which will give you 100 flights.

I use AirData to log all of my flights regardless of the flight software I use to fly my drone.

Chris

Well Jerry, firstly. I am very offended by the tone of your question. I need the individual flight times as the CAA now need individual flight times in the pilot log !!! So NO I don’t need to DELETE flight times !!!!
Well Bruce... You need to read all the words and graphics...
I guess you missed the wink icon at the end of my comment.
I'm very sorry that a joke offends you. Perhaps a public Forum
is not the best place for you... ;-)

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers